Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The New Year

Well, after camping at the airport on New Year's Day, I finally get to check in my own room. Whee! I am the only one here right now. The apartment is nice. Very satisfied indeed. Here is a preview of how its like. Its a 4 bedrooms apartment. The weather here is freakin' cold. Feels like my face is gonna crack.

The room is very big. So much bigger then hall. No wonder its so much more expensive too. I even got a closet. Cool. First time ever I got closet. When I don't need the space for clothes, here comes the closet. Ironic. But still what I love most it the view from my bedroom window. Its damn nice.See it for yourself.


What a big big change this year. Kinda miss my parents a little. Been spending like the whole of december together. Here's a little photo we took on Christmas Eve. The classic way to spend christmas. Dinner, Church and ....the presents are missing this year tough. Haha. But hey its the time spent together that matters most.

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: