Monday, November 30, 2009

I *heart* the Bay

Woke up early morning to the wonderful view of they bay from our hotel room. Totally *heart* the Hyatt at Embarcadero. Feels like I could sit all day and people watch from the balcony but the sight of the vibrancy at the ferry building tempted me to get downstairs to explore the place a little.
The place is tastefully restored with lots of interesting shops that sells mostly specialty food items. From mushrooms and wine to cookies and kitchenware. This is definitely a upper class housewives paradise. Got our lunch from a classic Italian place. Was totally spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing the meat for my sandwich. Ended up choosing a Toscano that is dry like hell. Argh! Gotta expand my knowledge on this sausages man. Hmmmph
Took a walk along the Embarcadero before retreating to the hotel room to enjoy the wonderful night view of the bay from our hotel room. Blissful......

No comments: