Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Chinatown again!

Took the chance to catch up wif Zoie today. She commented that I seem to be perpetually in the US. I certainly wish this is true. But it is kinda true that I've been spending all my holidays here. Uncle Sam sure need to thank me for patronizing this economy so much.

Manage to sneak in her college to put our heavy bags in the locker before heading out to town. Went all the way up to the rooftop of Macy's to catch a bird eye's view of Union Square. Before this I thought one has to dine at Cheesecake Factory in order to dine here. *Smacks head*

Our random walk ended up in Chinatown thanks to our cravings for bubble tea aka. bouba. Glad that we did this as we stumbled upon an extremely impressive mural of the star spangled banner. Don't you think the shot is extremely cool?

No comments: