Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Long Absence

Yup I've been gone for quite long. 2 reasons sum it up. Not much interesting activity goin on and been busy with assigments and midterms. Guess the most interesting and fun thingy that happened is another birthday! Its Suzi's this time around.

I really luv the decorations we got for the room. Went scouting for the stuffs with yj the night before. Was such a disaster as we took the wrong train. Haha. My bad. But it was that mistake that lead us to stumble upon the stall with lots of party decorations. I luv the smiley face candles the most.


The karaoke session right after was really fun deeeeee. How i wish my birthday was earlier man den i can celebrate it here! Oh here is a very 'nice' pic. Taken when bx burst the balloon. Aparently everyone was shocked but somehow only the birthday gal's expression was caught on camera. Haha. Happy Birthday, Smile Always!

No comments: